Friday, February 17, 2012

Male Fashion Trends 2012

Say "Good-bye" to skinny jeans and "Hello" to baggy pants. You guys no longer have an excuse for finding your pants in the lady section of the store because the look is out. I can't say I'm really thrilled about these new pants, but I'm pretty happy to see something new besides the oh-so...erm...revealing look from last season.


To the ankle pants are also walking down the runway, I guess Global Warming has effected fashion trends too. Guys, time to prepare for the flood.


Something a bit more casual. Color is key this season. THE BRIGHTER THE BETTER :)

How many of the guys out there would try out this bright purple coat? Any one? It's a perfect example of what is really going on with this color trend. Be bold! 

Something a little more subtle for those who don't like bright purples. Black will never go out of style. P.S a black shirt is my favorite thing for a guy to wear.
This is probably my favorite look thus far, it's so cozy and cute!

I know it's past Valentine's Day, but I couldn't help myself. LOOK AT THIS OUTFIT. I'd give him the best dressed model award.

For the preppy boys. I <3 this look, but I don't think I'd dig it in Carlina blue. Sorry frat boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment