Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fall Hair Trends for 2011

Hair Trends For Fall Of 2011, for the ladies (sorry guys!)
 Half Up, Half Down.
Crimped with Loads of Texture


 Edgy Cuts with a Far Side Part

 For the Good Girl: Slick Pony Tails 

 Feather Accessories are IN

 Super Slick, Skull Hugging Hair

 Le POOF! (Messy or Neat!)

 Blunt Bangs! (Sooo cute)

Pinned bangs (for when you're growing them out!) 

High Ballerina Buns

 For the Rocker: Barely There Messy Braids (Perfect for when you're running late)

 Middle Part. Retro :)

HATS HATS HATS

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post - I always am looking for new hairstyles. I'm currently rocking the middle part, though that's more to do with where my hair naturally falls, so I can't take too much credit for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post..Anything that has to do with hair is just awesome!!!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thank you so much for your lovely message on IFB, International Fashion bloggers.

    I've snooped around a bit on your blog and I love it.
    I have added you on Bloglovin and I would be delighted if you could add me too ...
    Seeya in the blogsphere!

    Lots of love Blogoholic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long hair!!! I seriously miss mine!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first girls hair is amazing!

    xx
    M.E.


    http://mindyerazo,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete