Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Male Hair Trends for 2012

Trying to keep up with the guys too! Here are the male hair trends for this season <3



Everything new this season is recycled looks from past decades, I'm sure you can all guess them, so I won't bother writing them all out. This look above would be worn to a more formal event, slick backed, no mess, lots of gel. It's similar to the "wet hair" look for girls.

Inspired by the brits, bby ;)

Same look, for straight hair. This is probably my favorite look for guys this season, it's care free and clean cut at the same time. Plus this model is a cutie, so...that might help ;)

Hair going straight up is nothing new for guys, but this look reminds me of Pauly D with less...umph? I think this look would be best for people who have frizzy hair. Ya dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment