Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring 2012 Hair Trends

Spring Hair Trends are in! Let's take a moment to cherish this moment<3 Okok, here we go:
This lovely trend pic above is the new "up-do". It's all about embellishment, pearls, pins, flowers, color, elegance, you name it. This was my favorite look from the runways.



I don't know if you guys remember the Fall 2011 hair trends, but wet hair is still going strong, it's probably my least favorite of the looks, but it's perfect for the lazy ladies out there ;)

Ponytails are where it's at this spring, which is great-because everyone loves a cute pony.

Ahh, my natural hair finally getting some good credit. Messy, tangled hair is always perfect for sleepy summer beach days! I'll be rocking this style for the rest of my life :P

BIGGER IS BACK. You like volume? Good, my southern bells always say "the bigger the hair, the closer to god!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment